TheFonz

Karl Sheppard

On 18.11.2017 at 7:22 AM, xtreme rebel said:

That’s well known. Likewise with Sadlier and no doubt McCormack had bigger offers elsewhere too.

I’m sure that applies to all players that have signed new contracts.

All players will do ok here too from the bonus system from Euro and domestic prize money.

This post right here is pretty much what JC is aiming for.

No one playing for Cork City is going home empty handed but by the same token, the very best will reap the rewards based on efforts (bonuses). I imagine it is similar for most posters here, our employers should reward hard work, sometimes it is a collective effort.

Would Sheppard be the kind of fella who get's a house from the club as well, or is that for the younger lads?

1 hour ago, ccfcman said:

This post right here is pretty much what JC is aiming for.

No one playing for Cork City is going home empty handed but by the same token, the very best will reap the rewards based on efforts (bonuses). I imagine it is similar for most posters here, our employers should reward hard work, sometimes it is a collective effort.

Would Sheppard be the kind of fella who get's a house from the club as well, or is that for the younger lads?

Sure his ol' doll is moving down so maybe they worked something out?

In fairNess I always find the oul doll stuff is none of our business.  I get uncomfortable when they (a player )have a kid etc family circumstances   it's the most mportant thing in anyones life outside of any job