xtreme rebel

Steven Beattie

I like him,he's a bit podgy though,have I the right fella??

Any chance he can play on the right wing?

He does I think. He did last season for Bohs when they beat us at Dalymount and he was MOTM.

Plays centre back, right mid, centre forward and think he played centre mid against us this season, certainly for some of it.

Given the above we'll probably use him at left Back, but his versatility could be very handy.

Plays centre back, right mid, centre forward and think he played centre mid against us this season, certainly for some of it.

Given the above we'll probably use him at left Back, but his versatility could be very handy.

We already have Dan starting in all those positions!

Dinny Cocorran is better, all the Sligo ex Bobs will probably follow Heary.

They hardly stood up to be counted for him at Sligo. Where exactly are they going to follow him to, the dole queue?

They hardly stood up to be counted for him at Sligo. Where exactly are they going to follow him to, the dole queue?

In fairness to Corcoran, he has scored six goals for them this season. Most coming in the last few weeks.

He's a good player to sign, had a trial with Dundalk and StephenKenny offered him a contract a while back but he choose to stay in Iceland for some mad reason

He's a good player to sign, had a trial with Dundalk and StephenKenny offered him a contract a while back but he choose to stay in Iceland for some mad reason

Icelandic girls vs Dundalk girls... tough choice alright!

Would be decent signing - JC's type of player, very versatile and hardworking. However, under current system hard to see him starting, due to Sheppard out wide.

He is a handy player and played well against us last season, but would prefer proper winger types. This versatile stuff usually has a lifespan, especially when performances dip.

Irish Mirror says a deal is done with Sligo (I assume we're paying a small fee or he's being released) and talks ongoing about personal terms.

3rd time JC has chased him - Summer 2014, Winter 2015 and now Summer 2015. 3rd time lucky it seems.

I've been really impressed with him anytime I've seen him. Think it'll be a good signing. One can assume that marks the end for Djilali?

One can assume that marks the end for Djilali? 

I was thinking the same as he's back in the UK getting rehab on his injury. 

Irish Mirror says a deal is done with Sligo (I assume we're paying a small fee or he's being released) and talks ongoing about personal terms.

3rd time JC has chased him - Summer 2014, Winter 2015 and now Summer 2015. 3rd time lucky it seems.

Was Wigsa negotiating that time?

Donie

Was Wigsa negotiating that time?

Donie

January 2015 ;)

no beattie in the sligo line up tonight.. i dunno if he's injured or suspended ... could it be a done deal????