Cork City FC Fans Forum
jimhacker

Greg Bolger

tigger    2,754

I think this season could be the make or break regarding the Dubs wont play for Cork syndrome. If JC wants change like he say's, and the players are willing to die for that jersey then I feel we could be heading in the right direction. Players will always play for an ambitious club. (Money helps to ) If we have a team and management willing to give the Cork Football fraternity something to be proud of then I think the skies the limit. Welcome to Cork Mr Bolger.

hincha    7,274

caulfield was last seen rearranging the deck chairs.

Billy tried to get into a lifeboat dressed as a woman,Cowardly B@st@rd. :hair:

robe    1,487

I think this season could be the make or break regarding the Dubs wont play for Cork syndrome. If JC wants change like he say's, and the players are willing to die for that jersey then I feel we could be heading in the right direction. Players will always play for an ambitious club. (Money helps to ) If we have a team and management willing to give the Cork Football fraternity something to be proud of then I think the skies the limit. Welcome to Cork Mr Bolger.

Bolger is Wexford born. 

El-Pietro    1,347

Credit to Dooley as well, many had written him off earlier in the season.

Granted its June and we had what 2 league games?

higgness    394
6 minutes ago, Miles Dugran said:

that's a very nice video.

Miles making sense.

well done Greg, he looks menacing in the shot towards the end of the video.

Fitzy    589

It's been said numerous times, but Bolger has been the signing we all hoped Miller would be.

When Pats won the league last, Bolger was instrumental. Hopefully he won't be sitting out too many more games for us with injury (or suspension). If he's not tied down for the 2017 campaign yet, I would think we shouldn't wait until the end of the season and do so soon.

For all JC's talk about getting Cork lads in when he first joined, we have a Donegal man as club captain and it is the likes of Bolger/Browne/Beattie/Maguire/Dooley who are our key players. Nothing wrong with that, but interesting to see how it is evolved.

Woodsy_15    407

We did only have 2 league games in June but he absolutely bossed it against Dundalk. He'd be up there for player of the month every month for me. What a signing. 

the donie forde    7,406
1 hour ago, El-Pietro said:

Credit to Dooley as well, many had written him off earlier in the season.

Granted its June and we had what 2 league games?

The past few years, there's been a November award - despite only the FAI Cup Final being played.

Benno won the MOTM in last year's final, but the POTM went to... Mr Richard Towell.

Go figure!

Donie

hincha    7,274

well deserved,but IMHO Browne has been just as good,fairplay to Dooley too,I was critical of him after his first few games

but he's come on an awful lot since then,well done Johnny C,some good signings there.

CianLynch    253

Bolger and Dooley both had slow starts, it's nice now though to see that they've settled in and are flying now