Cork City FC Fans Forum
Dunnocks

FAI Cup Final | Cork City 1-0 Dundalk 06/11/2016

AnCearrbhach    130
39 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I can see your point, dont get me wrong but if you want the perfect view etc then dont pick singing section is all Im saying. Some fella behind me was having a pop off some kid for waving his flag. Ridiculous.

IMO If people want a perfect view, no flare burns, no flags in the way then dont pick that section. Simple

These things add to the atmosphere and are part and parcel of being in the singing section. Standing on your chair does not add to the atmosphere and is entirely pointless.

I feel this debate is dragging on but lets not pretend that this is part of some amazing fan culture. 

Conor74    472
On 13 November 2016 at 3:58 PM, HIBS LEGEND said:

Illustration by Barry Masterson

IMG_5666.JPG

Have seen this artist posting on another forum...suggested Bennett in tears might be a popular one...

HIBS LEGEND    4,073

tigger    2,649
4 minutes ago, shedhead74 said:

That would look great on a t-shirt!

Would look great on a banner.

hincha    7,036
21 minutes ago, tigger said:

Would look great on a banner.

Ya,  "while ye were away" this happened.😀

TCB    4,176

Was this the turning moment for this club? 

Where do people reckon we'd be had we lost this?

cmac    269
10 minutes ago, TCB said:

In my opinion............

Playing under a new manager, Dundalk wudda kick on a bit and tonight's game wudda been a chance to keep them in our sights and hope they'd slip up after Europe, (on the proviso that they had made it back from Russia by now) 

decky    8,436
21 minutes ago, TCB said:

We would be top of the league by 18 points. Irrespective of the result of that game, Dundalk were cooked, done and dusted. This would be our year no matter what. We had their number and their wheels were about to come off. 

Steveoc    813
1 hour ago, decky said:

We would be top of the league by 18 points. Irrespective of the result of that game, Dundalk were cooked, done and dusted. This would be our year no matter what. We had their number and their wheels were about to come off. 

Don't totally agree with you. I think that, pshchologically, the Cup win was huge for us. I know that we had a few wins against them last season but doing it on the big stage was vital, IMHO