Cork City FC Fans Forum
tigger

Seán Maguire

robe    1,462
4 hours ago, xtreme rebel said:

Nope. Small club, low fan base by TV standards. I'm over there for Leeds' first two home games of the season - one at home to Preston (Sat) and the other at home to Fulham (Tues). The likes of Leeds, Villa, Sunderland, Forest, Sheffield clubs will dominate the TV slots.

Be a great year for Yorkshire derbies with so many Yorkshire teams in the Championship

Smithers    12
12 minutes ago, robe said:

Dosent want to play in a B grade league , put plenty of English teams to the sword in his time.

So he sticks to a C grade one in Spain?

robe    1,462
45 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Count the stars on his jersey

yiddo    3,104
14 minutes ago, Rev D Wayne Love said:

???

2.5 team league! Barca, Real and Atletico . Bit like Scotland long go (Celtic Rangers and Aberdeen) .😊

Woodsy_15    400
16 hours ago, yiddo said:

2.5 team league! Barca, Real and Atletico . Bit like Scotland long go (Celtic Rangers and Aberdeen) .😊

As Yiddo said. (Although I'd give Atletico a bit more credit!) If you're calling the premier league a B league then the Spanish league is worse. But we're getting off topic! Hopefully Seanie gets his chance early on and takes it to cement a place in that Preston team for the season ahead. The quicker he gets his opportunitity the quicker he'll get accustom to the league.

The Banker    1,517

Preston NE are playing Burnley tomorrow night in a pre season friendly at Deepdale.

Could be Seani's first chance to shine! 

eoinh    196
12 hours ago, yiddo said:

I like when People call Atletico a .5 team and they get to CL finals  and SF in very recent years. Other teams have won the Spanish teague since the turn of the Cenyury BTW. As a side point too many teams winning a league can also be a sign of weakness. I notice that a lot of underage English international teams have won recently but I wonder how many of these palyers will actually get to have a career. The English game is so infatuated with money and transfers. Its also in danger of losing a place in the CL. Although they will do what they will alawys do  - get the rules changed and make others suffer. 

Dover Fan    212
17 hours ago, The Banker said:

Preston NE are playing Burnley tomorrow night in a pre season friendly at Deepdale.

Could be Seani's first chance to shine! 

Tis streaming on the PNE website but I think you have to pay for it. Tempted !!

TCB    4,176

Time to move this thread to former players section? He's gone now, all the best to him I genuinely hope it works out and the same for KOC, but my interest is in current Cork City players who'll be pulling on the jersey Friday night.

Dover Fan    212
7 minutes ago, TCB said:

Time to move this thread to former players section? He's gone now, all the best to him I genuinely hope it works out and the same for KOC, but my interest is in current Cork City players who'll be pulling on the jersey Friday night.

Well said TCB. Couldn't have put it better myself. You are very clued in 👍🏼👍🏼

TCB    4,176
12 minutes ago, Dover Fan said:

Well said TCB. Couldn't have put it better myself. You are very clued in 1f44d-1f3fc.png1f44d-1f3fc.png

Thanks Dover Fan, much appreciated, enjoy watching a paid stream of a pre season friendly tonight. :thumbsup_anim:

Dover Fan    212
42 minutes ago, TCB said:

Thanks Dover Fan, much appreciated, enjoy watching a paid stream of a pre season friendly tonight. :thumbsup_anim:

Oh I will , the buzz is mighty

sullanefc    811
7 hours ago, eoinh said:

The English game is so infatuated with money and transfers. Its also in danger of losing a place in the CL. Although they will do what they will alawys do  - get the rules changed and make others suffer. 

Already done. From next season I believe.

Scotty    7,313
20 hours ago, Smithers said:

La Liga is far superior ffs. 

tigger    2,649

Screenshot_2017-07-25-17-48-19.pngTheir def gone. We move on but never forget.