Jump to content
Cork City FC Fans Forum
Kento12

Match Thread | Dundalk 0-3 Cork City 02/06/2017

Recommended Posts

yiddo    3,104
Rangers without Celtic, surely?

 

 

Touche!

Share this post


Link to post
northern light    430
4 hours ago, BoldFish said:

I miss patsh.

Scotty hasn't been himself since patsh stopped annoying him and we're all the worse off for it. 

Except for maybe patsh.

Share this post


Link to post
Evergreen Road    1,244
6 hours ago, BoldFish said:

I miss patsh.

Scotty hasn't been himself since patsh stopped annoying him and we're all the worse off for it. 

I think he left because someone said he was Victor Meldrew.

Share this post


Link to post
sullanefc    811
2 hours ago, Evergreen Road said:

I think he left because someone said he was Victor Meldrew.

I don't believe it.

Share this post


Link to post
shedhead84    693

Thanks to the club for getting the signatures organised for this. 

Cracking thing to have in a few years time. Up on the wall with the rest of his stuff to dateimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Peadar    4,543
1 hour ago, shedhead84 said:

Thanks to the club for getting the signatures organised for this. 

Cracking thing to have in a few years time. Up on the wall with the rest of his stuff to date

 

You've got a fair few of my pictures up there.

Share this post


Link to post
shedhead84    693
12 minutes ago, Peadar said:

You've got a fair few of my pictures up there.

Nah, they're not mine. You'll have to contact the 11 year old in question.

Share this post


Link to post
Dunnocks    8,270
31 minutes ago, shedhead84 said:

Nah, they're not mine. You'll have to contact the 11 year old in question.

There could be a law against asking 11 year olds to see pictures in his bedroom 

Share this post


Link to post
shedhead84    693
36 minutes ago, Dunnocks said:

There could be a law against asking 11 year olds to see pictures in his bedroom 

He's in the clear so :)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×