xtreme rebel

Match Thread | Bohemians 0-0 Cork City 13/10/2017

A few weeks away, but the next league game where we could be champions. We struggle against them. In Ward, Akinade and Corcoran, they've a serious threat going forward.

I wonder will RTE show this? Or will they wait until knowing Dundalk's result on October 7th (away to Finn Harps).

11 minutes ago, londonrebel said:

Is this there last match in Dalymount??

Bohs play Harps in Dalymount in the last game on October 27th.

1 hour ago, shedhead84 said:

Presuming tickets will go on sale for this beforehand, if Dundalk win up at Harps.

We'd easily bring a 1,000 to this

That could be a big if. 

Harps are fighting for their lives and any glimmer Dundalk had is gone after last night. Cue a 5-0 nil route for Dundalk.

We had an excellent crowd up there for our last league game. We won that night but were lucky. Bohs are a very capable side at home when they want to be. It's a right kip but a trip i like.

4 minutes ago, Marv said:

That could be a big if. 

Harps are fighting for their lives and any glimmer Dundalk had is gone after last night. Cue a 5-0 nil route for Dundalk.

Horgan will have them fired up for it anyway. Still have to go to Derry and Bohs, with 3 points against Drogheda in between. 

Dalymount has been a happy hunting ground for us when in the pursuit of trophies down through the years. Beat Bohs on the way to the '98 cup win. Beat Shels in '98 cup final. Beat Bohs on way to league in 2005. Beat Bohs in 07 cup semi... Nobody mention '89  

1 hour ago, Marv said:

That could be a big if. 

Hopefully Dundalk win. Preferably want to win the league while playing. On the other hand, just want it won too

4 hours ago, adineen98 said:

After last night's performance, I'm confident of a win. Bring it home, lads!

No way I'm gonna bet on another own goal!  :whistle:

There'll be a lot of families going to this game. They'll need to know that walking the streets there isn't the same as Limerick, Rovers or Cork.

29 minutes ago, Evergreen Road said:

There'll be a lot of families going to this game. They'll need to know that walking the streets there isn't the same as Limerick, Rovers or Cork.

Unless your wife and kids look like this,I'd say things should be ok

Then again we have been 'unlucky' in our previous 15 away trips this season :)

2767e71d918ba723f3d9c8586641565d.jpg

Be nice to win it in "the home of Irish football".

Be nice for the Dubs to see us crowned champions.

Big celebration night then against Derry!

Donie

If and if and If  Will the trophy be presented in Dublin on the Night Or Will we be Crowned at next home game against Derry???

3 minutes ago, AnneFitz said:

If and if and If  Will the trophy be presented in Dublin on the Night Or Will we be Crowned at next home game against Derry???

Final game of the season, at Home to Bray.

The Des Kelly stand is a sorry sight, and I would suggest not capable of holding the kind of crowd we could potentially bring up if it's a title winning game (pending Dundalk beating Harps).

Unlike Limerick, there isn't much scope for them to allow for additional away tickets (the old terrace is close to falling down - health and safety would not allow it be used)

It is also not at all suitable for the pitch invasion as the 8 foot wall is also covered in non climb paint.

I'd rather win it in Donegal on a Monday, or win it without playing, than win it up here!

If a pitch invasion is not possible it sounds like the best place possible to win it. It's an awful Gah thing... 

I'd imagine you'd get 1000 into the Des Kelly? Realistically that is all that would show up I'd guess. 

1 hour ago, JuniorBAllStar said:

The Des Kelly stand is a sorry sight, and I would suggest not capable of holding the kind of crowd we could potentially bring up if it's a title winning game (pending Dundalk beating Harps).

Unlike Limerick, there isn't much scope for them to allow for additional away tickets (the old terrace is close to falling down - health and safety would not allow it be used)

It is also not at all suitable for the pitch invasion as the 8 foot wall is also covered in non climb paint.

I'd rather win it in Donegal on a Monday, or win it without playing, than win it up here!

We got a very big crowd in there for semi final a few years back

Unreal atmosphere in the Des Kelly stand when its full, the pitch invasion may not be possible but that can always be postponed until the Bray game for the trophy presentation. Bohs away, Derry at home, or even Pats away would all be grand places to win it, lets just hope Dundalk dont do the bollox and drop points against Harps. 

1 minute ago, TCB said:

Unreal atmosphere in the Des Kelly stand when its full, the pitch invasion may not be possible but that can always be postponed until the Bray game for the trophy presentation. Bohs away, Derry at home, or even Pats away would all be grand places to win it, lets just hope Dundalk dont do the bollox and drop points against Harps. 

You can just see it happening.  "Those feckers down there in the real  capital didn't want to win it in Donegal. We'll fecking fix them"

Rovers usually get 800 tickets for the Des Kelly stand. I'd imagine we'll get around the same.

There'll be no repeat of 2005 up there unfortunately. I can't see less than 1000 wanting to travel which means there'll surely be people without tickets for the DK stand..

1 hour ago, Big Bird said:

There'll be no repeat of 2005 up there unfortunately. I can't see less than 1000 wanting to travel which means there'll surely be people without tickets for the DK stand..

Buying tickets for the Jodi so and what are they going to do about it - not open the fence to leave you through?

How many tickets did we sell in the end for Limerick??,that stand holds 360 is it?,what was on the bank? 300?.

Let's say 700 down in limetick,what we bring to Bohs will be similar imo.