Dunnocks

Match Thread | Cork City v Bray Wanderers 27/10/2017

So you have possibly 5k+ people in the stadium on Monday night and you won't sell then a ticket, but you will tell them that they can have one if they go to Douglas at 10 am on Wednesday morning. People will be willing to spend their money at the Derry game and that is the time to put them on general sale

Just put them on general sale now,anyone that misses out because they waited until the day of the game to look for one tough sh1t.

Season ticket holders already have a ticket. I’d hazard a guess that 80% of Foras members are also season ticket holders too, so they have a ticket.

Why are they going on priority sale at all?

You can easily hold 1k tickets back for foras members if you so wish and put the rest on sale, no problem. But please ffs if the club are reading this then gave them on general sale at the Derry game, if person who can't buy at that game but buys online costs you €2. All those €2 add up 

Just now, the donie forde said:

Have mine anyhoo, were on sale online weeks back.

Donie

I haven't had a good moan in a week, please don't spoil it 😉

They get themselves so tangled up trying to be clever, when there is no need at all! 

Were they not advertising tickets for sale online recently? 

Just put them on sale online and sell them at the Derry game and stop ****in around!! 

It makes no sense,the club have a fair system for distributing tickets for Euro games and limited  big away games, there is no need to do it for this game.Shift as many as you can at the Derry game.

Are the club trying to build up some hype around this game?

5 minutes ago, decky said:

You can easily hold 1k tickets back for foras members if you so wish and put the rest on sale, no problem. But please ffs if the club are reading this then gave them on general sale at the Derry game, if person who can't buy at that game but buys online costs you €2. All those €2 add up 

There's no reason someone will go to Douglas when they're available online to download to your phone.

99% won't give a **** it costs the club €2 as people only care about what's convenient for them.

What’s the point in offering members and ST holders the option of another ticket? If its in hope that they pass them on to regular fans that go to games, wouldn’t putting them on general sale next monday at the Derry game not cover this?

Like a few mentioned above, I bought 2 online in May. 

6 minutes ago, xtreme rebel said:

Like a few mentioned above, I bought 2 online in May. 

I'm afraid you'll have to hand those back. 

They'll be returned to you in Douglas 20 mins before kick off - if every single foras member gets a ticket. :wacko:

Some of the decisions that are made by the club regarding tickets and merchandise etc. is mind boggling, it is not rocket science that if you have a very big crowd at a Monday night game against Derry then these are the people that are gonna go to the Bray game. Reward them with a chance to buy a ticket for last game of season and trophy presentation night on Monday and not drag them out to Douglas on Wednesday morning cmon CCFC do the right thing 

Got mine on 21st of June. 

Just now, xtreme rebel said:

ITK 😂

Reckoned it was going to sell out. 

Still do. All this hassle now when you could buy them online. 

Are they still for sale online ?

5 minutes ago, HIBS LEGEND said:

Reckoned it was going to sell out. 

Still do. All this hassle now when you could buy them online. 

Are they still for sale online ?

They were taken offline in July I think. A good few got them then when it was highlighted on here.

I bought tickets for this months ago. I remember giving lads a heads up on here that they were on sale. Important to make sure we are there for presentation night.

We know what we are ^_^

1 hour ago, CraigD said:

There's no reason someone will go to Douglas when they're available online to download to your phone.

99% won't give a **** it costs the club €2 as people only care about what's convenient for them.

Pity the Norrie's have no internet.:)

15 minutes ago, hincha said:

Pity the Norrie's have no internet.:)

What world is he living in 'download to phone', a phone is for phone calls.