----------------- Campion -----------------

Beatties injured don't forget.

9 minutes ago, KC* said:

-----------------  McNulty ---------------- 

Beattie -- Bennett -- Delaney -- Griffin 

-------- McCormack ----- Morrissey -------

--- Sheppard --- Sadlier -- Dooley ---

----------------- Campion -----------------

What you think or what you want? Can't see Campion starting. I think we'll see Keohane in for him, either right wing or Buckleys role. 

2 minutes ago, CraigD said:

No he's not.

Went off with (a hamstring?) injury against Derry, that’s the last people have seen of him.

1 hour ago, xtreme rebel said:

What jersey are we wearing?

@Scotty  Do you have that Adidas green mock up that you did? I think we'll be wearing that one.

ccfccl.jpg

2 minutes ago, CraigD said:

Not what you said Wednesday.

I know who you are.

I have no idea what you are going on about, have you been on the sauce today?

If everyone is fit, I think he'll go with the same 11 as before, in the drawn game.

I'm not overly pushed one way or the other on Sadlier or Keohane tbh. You've the moment of magic from Sadlier, you've 90 minutes of blood and guts from Jimmy. Neither of them is as good as Shep, who brings a bit of everything to the position.

27 minutes ago, CraigD said:

Not what you said Wednesday.

I know who you are.

Jeez, you’re a hard man Craig. The attitude does you no good when it comes to other work you do selling merchandise etc. 

1 minute ago, BoldFish said:

If everyone is fit, I think he'll go with the same 11 as before, in the drawn game.

I'm not overly pushed one way or the other on Sadlier or Keohane tbh. You've the moment of magic from Sadlier, you've 90 minutes of blood and guts from Jimmy. Neither of them is as good as Shep, who brings a bit of everything to the position.

Except there’s strong rumours Sheppard is a Dundalk player in all but name. IF that’s the case, I wouldn’t have him anywhere near the squad. What sort of head space will he be in? It’s disappointing if he goes to Dundalk.

I’d go with the loyal players. Someone like Sadlier who turned down more money from Dundalk, to come to us.

13 minutes ago, xtreme rebel said:

Jeez, you’re a hard man Craig. The attitude does you no good when it comes to other work you do selling merchandise etc. 

Cant see how an attitude on a forum affects sales of merchandise for a cause tbh. For the record he works his balls off especially for the charity.

15 minutes ago, xtreme rebel said:

Huh?

2 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Cant see how an attitude on a forum affects sales of merchandise for a cause tbh. For the record he works his balls off especially for the charity.

I’m well aware of that, very organised when I bought from him. But when you’re in the front line of sales and selling, it’s nice to be nice :)

Shep was very good against them 3 weeks ago and if something has changed since, I'm sure Caulfield will be aware of it. 

I'm still hopeful Shep will stay. Whatever Dundalk are offering, I'm sure we can come close. Factor in all the added benefits of staying in Cork.. the carrot can't be all that strong.

Just now, BoldFish said:

Shep was very good against them 3 weeks ago and if something has changed since, I'm sure Caulfield will be aware of it. 

I'm still hopeful Shep will stay. Whatever Dundalk are offering, I'm sure we can come close. Factor in all the added benefits of staying in Cork.. the carrot can't be all that strong.

I don’t see much in our favour to be honest. More money at Dundalk, closer to home, closer to his partner/child. Like you, I hope he stays. Not sure where he fits in at Dundalk to be honest.

1 minute ago, xtreme rebel said:

I don’t see much in our favour to be honest. More money at Dundalk, closer to home, closer to his partner/child. Like you, I hope he stays. Not sure where he fits in at Dundalk to be honest.

He apparently gets on well with Caulfield in a love hate kind of way. You've the stadium here, the crowds, champions league football. Nothing we haven't mentioned before.

Caulfield might have the "Give me one more year" chat with him like he did with Seani and Dooley.

Just now, BoldFish said:

He apparently gets on well with Caulfield in a love hate kind of way. You've the stadium here, the crowds, champions league football. Nothing we haven't mentioned before.

Caulfield might have the "Give me one more year" chat with him like he did with Seani and Dooley.

If the figure of €1300 a week is true, we shouldn’t be competing with that. 

We put out our best eleven out on the day simple as. Players coming / going happens all the time. I'm sure whoever has decided to go and is in the starting line up will be professional enough and give it 110%. JC will have it well sussed out, of that you can be certain. 

All in all we either beat them or we don't. I'll go for a 1-0 to City. 

Just a heads up for anybody going up early for the women's game. 2 years ago, I decided to go in early for a look and the set up at the Aviva was a complete farce.  We walked up to our turnstile to be told that section wasn't open till later. "Go in over there to watch the women's game, there's no hassle" says the steward, so far, so good. Got to the other gate, yer man looks at our tickets, tells us we're in the wrong place, go back the other way. Explained the situation only to be met with a blank stare. Eventually they left us into the main stand. The stewards inside were just as clueless, one fella at a block entrance couldn't get his head around the fact that we wanted to watch the women's game despite the fact that I could literally see the game going on behind him. He was totally oblivious! Eventually we got to see some of the game but they had us down low and we were getting wet so we gave up after a while. We tried to walk around to our rightful section from the inside but found our way blocked and so had to go back out of the ground. Then we made our way back to our turnstile but our tickets wouldn't scan as we'd already been inside. At this point, I was genuinely afraid that I was going to be locked out and some of the staff just did not want to know. In the end, I found one guy with the right attitude and he let us in through a side door. The whole experience was beyond ridiculous, no communication between staff, no proper plan in place, nothing. I don't know if last year was any different but I'd be very wary of doing it again. If a lot of fans are doing the double header, it would certainly be worth somebody getting ahead of the situation and making sure there won't be any problems.

16 minutes ago, left outside said:

Just a heads up for anybody going up early for the women's game. 2 years ago, I decided to go in early for a look and the set up at the Aviva was a complete farce.  We walked up to our turnstile to be told that section wasn't open till later. "Go in over there to watch the women's game, there's no hassle" says the steward, so far, so good. Got to the other gate, yer man looks at our tickets, tells us we're in the wrong place, go back the other way. Explained the situation only to be met with a blank stare. Eventually they left us into the main stand. The stewards inside were just as clueless, one fella at a block entrance couldn't get his head around the fact that we wanted to watch the women's game despite the fact that I could literally see the game going on behind him. He was totally oblivious! Eventually we got to see some of the game but they had us down low and we were getting wet so we gave up after a while. We tried to walk around to our rightful section from the inside but found our way blocked and so had to go back out of the ground. Then we made our way back to our turnstile but our tickets wouldn't scan as we'd already been inside. At this point, I was genuinely afraid that I was going to be locked out and some of the staff just did not want to know. In the end, I found one guy with the right attitude and he let us in through a side door. The whole experience was beyond ridiculous, no communication between staff, no proper plan in place, nothing. I don't know if last year was any different but I'd be very wary of doing it again. If a lot of fans are doing the double header, it would certainly be worth somebody getting ahead of the situation and making sure there won't be any problems.

So you could have been "left outside"