Sign in to follow this  
tc84

Tobi Adebayo-Rowling

Just now, the donie forde said:

Bolger got a GF, Tobi got a free scarf...great business by JC yet again.

Donie

At least the scarf is two sided :P

Don't know a whole lot about him but Sligo fans seem to think he has had a lot of potential but has wasted a lot of it on some off the field stuff. No doubt will have him in line on that side of things.

2 minutes ago, Trickster said:

Don't know a whole lot about him but Sligo fans seem to think he has had a lot of potential but has wasted a lot of it on some off the field stuff. No doubt will have him in line on that side of things.

Apparently a sex tape is floating around and on the last game of season thete was some issue with going to the gane 

JC wouldn’t sign him if he thought he wouldn’t be a success here and it’s easy to think that, but caulfield will sort him out, no leniency here and it might even have been a factor in Tobi coming here so he could get his head down and focus

4 minutes ago, DC1986 said:

Apparently a sex tape is floating around and on the last game of season thete was some issue with going to the gane 

It was a consensual sex act between two adults albeit in a public place (night club) nothing illegal. He and she were clearly in the mood and oblivious to bystanders

8 minutes ago, Francie said:

It was a consensual sex act between two adults albeit in a public place (night club) nothing illegal. He and she were clearly in the mood and oblivious to bystanders

It was in a taxi.... my eh friend seen it. 

Just now, JuniorBAllStar said:

Did he not just sign a deal with Sligo last week? Was there a fee involved in that case?

No that was the centre back Callum last name escapes me 

This fella is a seriously good player though, I hate to blow my own trumpet but I tweeted about him in August saying as much :whistle:

2 minutes ago, TheFonz said:

This fella is a seriously good player though, I hate to blow my own trumpet but I tweeted about him in August saying as much :whistle:

Shep stays, moves back out to the wing + Tobi signed up at full back  = Beats announcement tomorrow :(

4 minutes ago, Paul keohane said:

Fellas saying 'keep his head down','keep his head straight',to us that means stay out of trouble,to @hincha it means something totally different!

Trying to do a Deal with @Francie for the Sd Card, I'll keep ya posted, @Click might stump up too.:wub:

4 minutes ago, TheFonz said:

I see what you're doing with the blow trumpet  etc