Paul keohane

Josh O'Hanlon

Strange one. He's verified on Twitter so must be decent haha

Could he do a Maguire? Similar age and record than Seani when he originally signed 

3 minutes ago, Paul keohane said:

Signs from Pats.

Not prolific. 2 goals last season in 20 games (9 starts).

At 21 he's been around - was with Bournemouth but never played, was loaned out for numerous 6 month spells (including a spell in Longford on loan)

"One for the future"???

His scoring record is crap, 2 goals in 20 apps for Pats last year. Lets hope this isnt the big striker signing. 

That was an unexpected one!

Didn't exactly set the world alight at Pats *but* he's a young lad and you'd hope he's seen how things have gone for the likes of Maguire here and aims to kick on.

Nice goal here too:

Just now, TCB said:

His scoring record is crap, 2 goals in 20 apps for Pats last year. Lets hope this isnt the big striker signing. 

In a struggling Pats team albeit.

I think he played against us as a sub when the came to the Cross in July. From what I can remember he put himself about a bit

Does this mean we’re not getting Murray?

I was saying exactly what everyone is saying now about Seani when he signed and I'm still eating my humble pie. I'm going to keep my mouth shut about this one because he seems to have had a similar career to Seani before he signed for us. If he replicates half of what Maguire did he'll be a great success

Quote: "The fans at Turner’s Cross are unbelievable. They fill the ground every game, there’s only one club in Cork and they come out in their numbers, so I can’t wait to play there.”

Hope we don't draw Cobh in the cup...

3 minutes ago, shedhead84 said:

I was saying exactly what everyone is saying now about Seani when he signed and I'm still eating my humble pie. I'm going to keep my mouth shut about this one because he seems to have had a similar career to Seani before he signed for us. If he replicates half of what Maguire did he'll be a great success

100%, but Maguire is a once in a decade player. I think this may be a replacement for Campion or Ellis who we'll see moving on soon. In a dream world O'Hanlon will replace Ellis, Murray will replace Campion, and then we'll get our number 1 striker from abroad like Caulfield has already alluded to. 

JC very fast out of the blocks with his signings this year. Eanna Buckley remains the minister for good news.

4 minutes ago, Kento12 said:

Does this mean we’re not getting Murray?

We need at least one more out and out striker IMO.

I presume JO'H is on a 1 year deal? Would be a big gamble giving him 2 years at this stage.

5 minutes ago, TCB said:

100%, but Maguire is a once in a decade player. I think this may be a replacement for Campion or Ellis who we'll see moving on soon. In a dream world O'Hanlon will replace Ellis, Murray will replace Campion, and then we'll get our number 1 striker from abroad like Caulfield has already alluded to. 

That would be ideal, and keeping hold of Beattie and Dooley. Although I'd keep Beats all day long if it was a choice between the two

Jesus lads I can't keep up with all these signings!

Decent signing, always good to have a bit of depth in the strikers position. 

He also played against us in the Ea sports cup in Turners X he came on was quick and direct and in the defenders faces when challenging for balls.

Really looking forward to seeing him big boots to fill with Seani gone but if he get 14+ goals it will be great signing by Club

cant say i know much about him but he is a big lad , maybe playing in a team that has wingers will suit his game, 

8 minutes ago, Bubbles23 said:

He also played against us in the Ea sports cup in Turners X he came on was quick and direct and in the defenders faces when challenging for balls.

Really looking forward to seeing him big boots to fill with Seani gone but if he get 14+ goals it will be great signing by Club

That's my reading of it too. Fans from around the league seem underwhelmed by him, but I've seen Pat's a few times this season and I thought he always looked like one of the most dangerous players on the pitch. As you said, quick and direct.

I know absolutely nothing about this guy. A replacement for Campion (who I think might leave regardless of being under contract) or Ellis? Still think we need to sign Ronan Murray plus one more striker.