If any rule is deemed to be broken, warning level may increase by 25%.
Moderators also have the option of banning members from individual topics.
A ban will also be implemented each time someone's warn level in increased.
25% - 3 days
50% - 5 days
75% - 7 days
100% - 1 Year
A moderator may alter the duration of a ban if it is deemed severe enough.
• A basic understanding of English, grammar and spelling is needed on the forum. It is unfair on others having to read posts with such consistent and basic errors. In the event of people falling into this category, their posting access on the forum will be removed but they will still be able to read the forum. Any members suffering from medical problems which effects their forum behaviour and/or posting should contact Admin under the strictest of confidence.
• Where possible, try to keep threads on topic.
• No personal attacks on other members.
• No personal accusations made against members of the forum or the wider CCFC community. Doing so will result in an outright ban.
• Do not flame/troll another member purposely. Trolling is any comment which is trying to provoke another member. Flaming is blatantly insulting another member.
• Do not bump your topics or posts.
• No warez/serial posting (discussion is allowed).
• No pictures of any kind are allowed in your signature.
• No posting of pornographic material (Links/Pics).
• No deliberate constant posting of meaningless content to increase post count or to dominate activity on the forum.
• No posting personal information of other members including real names, phone numbers, addresses, photos, etc unless you have their permission to do so.
• You are only allowed to register one account on the forum. Anyone found to have two or more usernames will have their account(s) suspended.
• Do not create accounts for previously banned members.
• Do not pass on your account details to another person. Multiple people using the same account (unless it is an approved group account) is not allowed.
• No sectarian or racist posts.
• No name dropping.
• No swearing/banned words. Trying to by-pass the bad-word filter is not tolerated.
• Off-topic posts will be edited, closed or moved without warning. Should you require an explanation, PM a mod, do not post “why was my post removed” or similar.
• Commercial posts will not be tolerated, except with the prior consent of Admin. Such posts will be deleted and user banned indefinitely.
• Harassing forum members by PM is a serious offence, and where proof exists, the offender will be banned indefinitely.
• Any threat to a forum member by another member will be see the offender banned instantly.
• Signatures are to be limited to three lines of text. Anyone found to have inflammatory or comments containing personal abuse will have their signature altered. Images are not allowed in signatures, unless approved by Admin.
• Text speak should not be used. Repeated use of text speak will result in posting privileges being removed.
• Consistently falsely reporting posts/threads is not allowed.
• Avatars/signatures deemed offensive by the Admin and the moderating team will be removed immediately and without warning.
• Posts consisting solely of smilies are not encouraged.
• Discussion on moderation of the forum is forbidden. If members have queries or comments in relation to moderation on the forum, they should use the 'Help Desk' feature on the forum.
• Moderators have the ability to ban members from topics should they feel any member is ruining a topic.
All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed in this forum are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of Ccfcforum.com (unless Ccfcforum.com is specifically identified as the author of the communication).
Ccfcforum.com does not certify, endorse, verify, edit or review the contents of any communication posted in these forums. Ccfcforum.com makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the posted communications or information contained therein. Ccfcforum.com is not responsible for defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any author posting to this forum.
Ccfcforum.com reserves the right to remove any postings from this forum at its discretion; this reservation creates no affirmative duty in Ccfcforum.com, and failure to exercise this power shall not subject Ccfcforum.com to any liability of any sort. Persons posting to this forum hereby agree to abide by all applicable laws both National and International and to accept legal responsibility for the concerns of their communications.
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post on Ccfcforum.com (text, images or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.